Friday 17 December 2010

Christmas catch up

Hello! Sorry it has been so long since my last entry, which wasn't excactly a pleasant one at that! but I have been super busy with uni work and xmas shopping and what not so as an update I'll give you my life in photo's!


 Here's from when we went to a selection of Liverpool art galleries, and this is when we met Mimi Maguire!! well, she's really called Tina Malone, but she will always be Mimi to me! what a ledgend!




 This piccy was taken from mine and Mark's two year anniversary celebratory night in a hotel..hehe!


 I recently went to the Birmingham clothes show with 2 of my girlies, sarah and emily, this is taken from one of the smaller catwalks, but still very fabulous!

A way way way while back I went to an art festival held in the centre of the city along the roman walls. The pieces reflected times in history, not quite sure what this one was about though! Although one of my lecturers was there performing his own material which was nice to see.

So other than that i've not really much else to mention. Christmas is rapidley creeping up on us, i've managed to do all my xmas shopping quite quickly all I have to do now is wrap them up! I am a bit annoyed though as I went to a lot of troubke to buy mark's xmas prezzy, a united top, without him knowing and he managed to guess what it was! so that's his suprise ruined!  I'm sure il have more yule time photo's to upload soon enuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment