Tuesday 17 August 2010

Busy Busy!

For a second post im quite relieved there's a lot to say! first on the agenda is my report from my paintballing experience. So Sarah comes to pick me up at 8:30 (nice and early as instructed by the guy organising the day) and we end up waiting in fearful anticipation for over half an hour for the rest of our gang to arrive. to make matters worse it turns out paintballing places are secretly the watering hole for male hotties with thriving muscles and designer stubble to gather! so we had to act cool, fearless and most of all calm! once we were fitted in our overalls and helmets it was hard to tell who was who which in my mind was a deffinate posotive. and then there was no turning back, we'd entered the forest and war had been declared between zebras and wasps (our team names!) and luckily, thanks to our male dominated team, we managed to be the top team of the day and recieved...wait for it.... a certificate! oh yes!
The next day my dad and his girlfriend picked me up and we went to Peover Game Fair. It was a delightfully rural Cheshire day with great weather although there were lots of RAA's (rich and arrogant) strutting around in their jodpa's and Hunter wellies, it wouldn't have been a shock if one of them genuinely shouted 'tally ho!'. but all in all it was a lovely day, anyday that includes rum and raisen ice cream is a great day :).
a few days later Sarah and I took a trip into Wilsmlow, a WAG (and WAG wannabe) area of Cheshire. after pondering where to go for a coffee we went with the old fav starbucks, even the woman serving our coffee seemes to carry the attitude that she was far too superior to be serving the likes of me coffee!

And the final and most important note of today.. I have a job interview tomorrow!! yeeey! It's for a womens clothing shop close to my house, close to my Uni, only weekend hours it's perfect! so fingers crossed and I shall let u know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment