Thursday 19 August 2010

Good Interview, Good Book, Good Film, Good Day!

Had my interview yesturday! After good long stair into my wardrobe I decided to go for a grey highwaisted pencil skirt that I got from Jane Norman from the days when I worked there, with a white vest top tucked into it with my low-cut nautical style floaty vest on top of that both Kate Moss Topshop. oh and my deliciouse little strappy heels from Coast that compliments my butterfly tattoo just nicely. So feeling shit hot and confident I walked into the store ready for my interview. The manager (who interviewed me) was late so i managed to have a look around. oh by the way the shop is LK Bennett....FAB! I wanted to buy everything in the shop there and then...untill I read the price tags of course! but hopefully, fingers crossed if i get the job, there will be a nice staff discount :) .


If you're in need of a great book i have just finished 'The Beach Hut' by Veronica Henry. If you're a romantic summer lover like myself then you'll love this read. It's romantic, saucy and humorous all rolled into one with realistic elements of sadness and nostalgia that really get you engrossed into the charaters' storlylines. I was supposed to be saving it for my holiday in Greece but after the first chapter i was hooked.


Also went to go see 'The Expendables' last night an all star all action film. Great action, Good storyline, Bad script but that doesn't really matter as you're concentrating more on the explosions and who gets shot rather than who's saying what. so all in all its not a bad film and it's nice to see all those great actors working together including Silvesta Stallone, Jason Statham (fit!) and Buce Willis and many more.

I'm hoping to hear from LK Bennett by monday to find out if I have a second interview so fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment