Monday 23 August 2010

Why Do You Build Me Up?

Monday has come and Monday has almost gone and not had a phone call from the shop manager today :( although im still keeping my fingers crossed incase she's running behind or something! The good news though is that I managed to drag my ass to the gym for a whole half hour! Mark, the boyf, pretty much guilt tripped me into it but I am sort of glad I did, it got me out the house for a while and did make me feel a little bit better about my slop-self! The other piece of good news is that mark has gone out for a few hours to watch the football, so tonight I have a date with a tub of Ben and Jerry's Phish Food and Britains Next Top Model. Preparation for this date: change into pj's and curl up under a blanket, canny wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment