Tuesday 24 August 2010

Another Good Story

For someone who has nothing to do I've had a pretty good day! After finshing 'The Beach Hut' I decided to move onto the next book in line 'Perfect Match' by Jodi Picoult and today I finished it. not that it took me long i've been gripped from the moment I opened to the first page. I described myself as a summer lover which was perfect for 'The Beach Hut' but this book is so dark and gruelling and explores very contradictive topics I believe any personality could get engrossed in a storyline like this. Top Noch read!




And also!!! the moment I've been waiting for, I recieved a phonecall today from the manager of LK Bennett and I've been asked to come back for a second interview so yey to that! But I still need to keep my fingers crossed, there's still other people to be interviewed obviously, I've just got to do everything I can in order to stand out!...my only dilema now is to figure out what to wear!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment