Thursday 26 August 2010

Delicious Disaster!

I had my second interview today, alarm went off at 8.00am and I immediatly re-set it for 8.30am. I am deffinatly not used to getting up at that time! so I lay there for a while contemplating what to wear and really wishing I had an afternoon interview! But after trying on 2 tops, 1 dress and 2 pairs of trousers I settled for a light pink dress with a lacy neckline over black leggings and strappy heels.. good to go! I hate reflecting back on my interview because it makes me cringe so much!! I got asked the one question designed for me... 'name me 4 shoe brands'.. simples!! so i got to jimmy choo, kurt geiger, manolo blanik, and then... nothing... my mind went absolutly blank and the only brand of shoe that could come into my head was Rocket Dog?! I couldn't quite read the look on her face but I hope to god she judges me on the first 3 and not the last!

Also, had a lovely day with my girlies yesturday who came to meet me for lunch. The day didn't start off very well as I managed to lock myself out and didn't have my phone with me, I might as well have been locked out naked because that's how vulnerable I feel without my phone!, and the only 2 items left on my holiday shopping list are a floppy straw hat and wedge sandles and I couldn't find either of them! But at least I had great company and we had a delicious tappas lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment