Saturday 28 August 2010

Money doesn't buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in my sports car...

Well it turns out that there's only so much walking or board games or games of 20 questions you can do until you reach the point of sheer boredem, and I my friend am there! They say money wont bring you happiness but I bet you can find a few good ways of being entertained with it! More depressingly my boyfriend has just been paid so i'm in this boat alone, although being the gentleman he is i'm sure he might treat me to a drink or two with it being saturday night!

On the very very very good side of things... I got the job! thank you Rocket Dog lol. I don't start until the 18th September which is a week after I get back from my holiday so at least I'm not going straight into it. Very excited, although I need to buy a black knee length dress and flat shoes, now I have many dresses and many many shoes neither of which are suitable for work, or the daytime! so that's another little fork out but an investment at least.

So although I may be as bored as a hell at the moment, my holiday with my boyfriend is in one week and somebody has finally hired me! so all in all things are looking good for Jess!

No comments:

Post a Comment