Thursday 2 September 2010

Bon Voyage!

Just a quick update today as on saturday I will be flying to Greece and spending a week lying by the pool sipping cocktails and eating lots and lots of greek food... cannot wait!

Not much has been happening recently as it feels like I've just been sat around counting down the days until I go away. Although I did go home for a few days and spent some time with my mum and had Sarah round for a bbq which was lovely! So I had a couple of days away from mark seeing friends and family which I think was needed for before the holiday because once we get there there's no escape! hehe only joking I'm really looking forward to finally spending some quality time with him and just enjoying ourselves without having to worry about money!

So no more updates for at least a week now as there's no way im even looking at a computer whilst i'm away but i'm sure i'll have lots to tell when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment