Friday 17 September 2010

Back Again!

Hello! It's been a while since my last post so where to begin!

Well first let me tell you about my holiday in Halkidiki, Greece. We (me and mark) arrived to it absolutly pouring down, and I mean worse than Manchester! but after driving two hours south the clouds cleared and it had stopped. A few days later you wouldn't have even known it had been raining the sun was fab, the pool was fab, the beach was fab and so was the company! ;) except from Mark suffering from a bit of sun stroke (he chose to drink wine all day instead of water) the holiday as a whole was amazing, I just cant believe I have to wait a whole year until I can even afford another holiday.


This is from one of the many meals we had on the beach front, great setting for fine dining! Although I always felt guilty for never being able to finish a meal!

Ooooh! Also whilst on holiday a got to finish yet another great read from Jodi Picoult 'Songs of a Humpback Whale' not as gruelling as the previous one, still contains challenging subjects, but you follow the story of a mother and daughter and it explores the different meanings of love.. loved it!





So that was my hol! there'll be more updates of what has happend since then in my next blog...and by the way i start my new job tomorrow.. wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment