Sunday 7 November 2010

Phat!

The weather's turning and its getting dark earlier, the only advantage to this is all the lovely Autum/Winter clothing that's out at the moment. Although I love love love to shop i'm also a fan of going back to the old fav's that have been hybernating all summer in my wardrobe. Or at least I use to be... I went to go put on my boyfriend-fit Levi's today only to find they no longer fit! The jeans that use to need a belt now wont even button up, talk about a kick in the crotch! or big fat belly in this case :(  That's the problem with winter it makes me want to eat all the time, if im sat still, eating keeps me warm! So from now on the healthyness begins, there has to be receipes for healthy hot dinners out there somewhere. I did however walked past Subway today with great strength to go home and make myself a ham sandwich on brown bread, so far so good! I just hope I can keep this up. I've been told all my life by women "you're too thin!" but I'm only 5'4" so being a size 6/8 is normal and even now I'm only 8/10 so I suppose I could've done with putting a little weight on, maybe they'll let me donate blood now!

Bit of good news though, I recently signed up to be an extra in a film they'r producing locally so tomorrow is my first scene, its super early 9am which means gettin up super super early to get myself all hair n make-up'd for the shoot! It's a funeral scene so all I have to wear is all black, and a black coat in this weather! Very excited though, will be very good experience and good for my cv! I'm going on my own tomorrow so I'm feeling a little bit nervous but hey if you don't get out there and do stuff when will you! One of my uni friends will be doing it with me for all the other scenes though which is in the next 2 weeks so that'll be fun!

Have started reading 'The Time Travellers Wife' which is supposed to be amazing, so soon enough you'll be getting yet another one of my reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment