Wednesday 3 November 2010

Hotel Heaven!

Me and Mark had our little romantic getaway on Monday night which was so so lovely, great to get away and spend some quality time just him and me together. We got the train to my home town where good old mum picked us up and took us to the hotel. I must admit it felt a bit wierd having my mum drop us off at a hotel when we all know that she was clearly thinking what we were going to get up to! hehe! we arrived to our room to find the bottle of champagne and strawberries we'd asked for, and toasted to our anniversary! We then went down to the spa to get our massages which were amazing.. and im not even going to let the fact that my skin reacted to the oils ruin it for me! We then went to use all the included facilities, the jacuzzi, the steam room, the pool and the sauna. The rest of the day included a tapas lunch, some more bubbly and the best three course meal ever! After that we went up to our room and well... thats for me to know... ;p

Mum then picked us up the next day but before we left we made sure we got all our money's worth by having a cooked breakfast and using all the pool facilities one last time. After arriving back at Uni I left mark to get on with some work and had a lovely little shopping trip and lunch with my mum, was nice to have a proper catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment