Sunday 31 October 2010

take a picture with me mimi!

Just to let you know I hadn't written an entry for a while because I couldn't sign in! damn you technology!
So what's happened since my last entry? Well, I had another night out in aid of my old housemates birthday. The group of girls I went out with are notorious for getting into trouble either in the clubs or on their way home, so feeling anxious yet excited we headed out. For the club we went to you have to catch a bus, but birthday girls must travel in style...well, style being a taxi! We arrived before most people and headed straight to the v.i.p. Had an amazing night, no fights, lots of drinks and even did the limbo at one point, yes I had to go to the loo to crack my back back into place, but we dont need to mention that seeing as im older than most of my uni mates and get called 'granny' by some of them! I even managed to get up the next day and meet my performance group for a productive day of devising our piece! before going out, in the day time, I took a free trip to Liverpool organised by the Uni. We visited 3 art galleries around the city and a group of us girlies had a nice cheap pub lunch. But... The best news of all; I was just walking out of the first gallery and right there infront of me was Mimi from Shameless! Now I like to think of myself as quite a calm collected type of person, and I am, but apparently not when I meet celebrities, hehe. Camera in hand I strolled over, god knows what she must have thought seeing a wide eyed girl strutting over grinning like a cheshire cat. She was very nice though and was happy to take a picture with me, which I shall totally be posting on here as soon as!

I've got my romantic visit to a hotel tomorrow so me and Mark can celebrate our 2 years together (putting up with each other!). So we're going to celebrate in style by getting a half hour spa treatment, using the pool, sauna and jacuzzi and then having a 3 course meal in the restaurant.. oh and champagne and starwberries waiting in our room on arrival, yey!

So I shall let u know how that goes on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment