Tuesday 19 October 2010

Fabulous Frolicks!

Well I did it... I finally had a night out! I've been trying to be careful with money lately to save up for future events and because i've been doing so well I decided I deserved it. The night started with the traditional routine of sipping pre-drinks whilst helping fellow housemates pick out outfits. I decided to go for the new black high wasted skirt i'd recently bought from the Topshop student event with an Urban Outfitters tank top i'd bought years ago, you've got to love it when you buy something new and it matches something you bought 5 years ago! I was looking a bit black and white however, so I decided to team this outfit with my babies, my babies being my Kurt Geiger hot pink stilettos.. Fab! After watching the final episode of 'The Inbetweeners' (disgusting and hilarious at the same time) we headed out. I had an amazing night out with my housemates, old housemates and friends from my course, there was no unnecessary drama to ruin the night, we ended the night in V.I.P. and apparently the singer Ellie Goulding was in the club!

Although hungover and tired i've not had a bad day; I've had a productive meeting with one of my performance groups, spent some quality time with Mark and spent the rest of the entire day watching the second series of 'Sex and the City'.  Hunger is starting to strike though!

As mentioned before i've got some expensive events coming up, the first being a night mark and I have booked in a hotel to celebrate our 2 years together. The day and night will consist of a half hour treatment each in the spa, tapas for lunch, a three course meal in the hotel restaurant and then a cooked breakfast in the morning and I cannot wait! The second event is the Birmingham clothes show that im attending with my fabulous girlies from home and once again I cannot wait! and the third is my coursemates 20th Birthday, the plan is to get a hummer limo into another city, V.I.P. club it till the silly hours of the morning and then take the hummer limo home, you've got to love a bit of tack! and i've promised to help organise this so I better get planning!

More fabulous updates soon! (this is what happens when I watch 'Sex and the City' I use words such as 'Fabulous'!)

No comments:

Post a Comment