Friday 15 October 2010

All drama and no play...

It's been two weeks now since starting Uni and it hasnt taken very long to get back into the swing of things; I've already been given a thousand deadlines to be met and am already stressing about my dissertation. I know I shouldn't complain, I chose to do a degree and in all honesty I absolutly love my course. On the plus side, one of my modules is pretty much devising a performance about anything I want anyway I want so i'm looking forward to that!

Complaints over.. I have finished yet another great read from Jodi Picoult 'My Sisters Keeper'. Its already a pretty renouned book due to it being made into a film starring Cameron Diaz. I havn't actually seen the film yet as a swore I would read the book first, so i'm curious as to how Miss Diaz will play such a challenging role when i'm so use to seeing her playing the clumsy girl next door type. Also, the book has an uber shocking ending that I would have never predicted and films always have that annoying habit of changing the endings of books to please people so I hope the film wont dissapoint.


So other than University taking over my life and using my only spare time to read that's pretty much all I have to say for now. My God I need a night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment