Monday 4 October 2010

Not So Fresh Fresher

I know it's been a while since my last post but by jo have I been busy! It's the beginning of a new (and last) year at university which obviously means one thing... Freshers week! The week started well, everybody had moved back into the house, which meant more people to talk to but also means a lot lot lot more mess, and we all got ready to go out on the Sunday night. A great night was had by all and somebody even managed to get kicked out, which is always a good sign of a great night. Monday night, another venue another great night, it's been far too long since iv been out clubbing so it felt great to have a good old bevvy and a boogie! I thought I was doing quite well 2 night outs in a row however it turns out that it only takes 2 years at uni to grow old and actually want to go to bed at a reasonable hour. So I had Tuesday and Wednesday off and then went out Thursday with mark and the lads and attended a house party on the friday, which i left early to go home, eat pizza and go to bed. How did i do freshers week first year? I remember going out every single night and then at least twice a week for a whole year, what has happened to me?!

The official beginning of the year started today and I had my first lecture. I didn't excactly get off to the greatest start. A group of us were five minutes late, however when walking in the lecturer decided only to shout my name in shame and no one elses. I had then been sat in the lecture for a good half hour writing notes and listening intently before I realised I didn't actually know what module I was in so nothing was really making any sense!  I have however vowed to myself to be a good student this year in order to get a good enough grade that would say 'Up Yours' to all the teachers I had in high school that had no faith in me!

Other than working all weekend in heels and killing my feet, that is pretty much what i've been up to since my last post, I'm sure i'll have lots more to say as the uni work starts to roll in thick and fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment